Re: [Spridgets] whose fault is that!

To: robertduquette@sympatico.ca
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] whose fault is that!
From: Hal Faulkner <frog.aye@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 10:30:48 -0700
On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 6:43 AM, <robertduquette@sympatico.ca> wrote:

> Now imagine waking up and finding 6 inches of snow on your roads ...  :)

I lived in Minneapolis for 7 years, so I fully understand waking up to find
24" of snow on the roads!  The locals couldn't understand how I could have
lived in CA because,  "they have, ...they have... they have E  A  R  T  H
Q   U   A   K   E   S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  I don't think they appreciated the
fact (?) that more people die from Blizzards in the upper Mid-West than die
from earthquakes in the US.  (I made that one up, but if it isn't true it
should be.)  The fact is that natural disasters can kill you anywhere, it's
just that the devil you know is somehow less threatening than the one you
don't know.
Hal

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75