[Spridgets] Listed My 1960 Bugeye on eBay

To: bugeye@yahoogroups.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Listed My 1960 Bugeye on eBay
From: Chuck Endicott <chuck.endicott@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 09:03:58 -0400
Hi Folks,

For any of you that may have been interested in my 1960 Bugeye with the
1608cc Fiat engine and 5 speed transmission it's now on eBay.  I put it on
last night and had a reserve set on it but this morning I came to the cold
reality that it just needs to go.  My other Bugeye that I can drive is in
the back shed and the only reasonable way to start driving it again is to
get rid of this one to free up space in the garage.  Right now the high bid
is $338.  I couldn't just remove the reserve so I set it to $339 so the next
bidder will be a winner (hopefully the final bid will be a bit higher).
Anyhow, it will be sold next weekend.  Here's the link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150461308739&viewitem
=

Chuck

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html