[Spridgets] June Sprints photos

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] June Sprints photos
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 19:52:09 -0700 (PDT)
My friend and Thicko supoorter Reid Hazelton runs a 1991 Van Dieman in SCCA
Formula Ford. He started racing as a college student on no budget (won Midwest
Council Driver of the Year in a $100 RX-7), and has less now. Against the
country's best, he took 2nd place in the June Sprints at Elkhart Lake. The kid
can drive. Attached is a link to a photo essay (should be open to all without
password). My son Bobby and I (in one of the pics; why did no one get my
t-shirt's joke?) went up, and it was so cool that Bobby is now a diehard race
fan. Those of you who him know how uncomfortable he is around loud noises and
the rapid movements at the race track, so this speaks volumes of how fun this
was. Enjoy -

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=18710&id=100000287854617&l=ab263d3f71

Ron

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html