[Spridgets] Vizard and K & N

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Vizard and K & N
From: Kirk Hargreaves <khargreaves2@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2010 16:45:45 -0700
Thanks for the input regarding foam. .  and I also had the suspicion that
foam is probably close to not being worth much in terms of engine
protection.

Vizard. .  in the video that I sent, said that he did not, at first,
understand why K & N filters were so effective.  He says that he originally
thought that the filters were creating a static charge until later on coming
up with an understanding that the filters work so well because of vibration
across the filter surface.  I found his research into the whole matter very
interesting as well as surprising.

Here is Vizard's lecture once again on You Tube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1BZg6aCGd8&feature=related

Thanks again,

KIrk

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html