Re: [Spridgets] Question on Air Filtration

To: David Ramsey <dwramsey@att.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Question on Air Filtration
From: <uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 06:53:40 -0700 (PDT)
David,

I think you may be wrong. Check with K & N.

They are listed under the number on the K&n site.
It is listed on the site as in There in Stock - 56-9057 in the USA.
Try the other number 56-9055 - it is stock in the UK & USA.
I think 55 may be the chrome model not sure - call  - may be sales or tech
support.
K&N does not charge to move stock across the pond.
You pay postage if any from the local distribution point..
Meaning if they have it in the UK they only charge for postage is from
Riverside,ca.
I bought mine direct from K & N only a few months ago - the say it stock on
the site.
Depending on what model - if it is shipped from the other country it takes 4-6
weeks
So add that on top of the regular shipping time.  It said not in stock when i
ordered.
They told me 4-6 weeks and it came in 2 days - yes i was lucky.
Even though the filter is cleanable i also bought two fitters.
There reason was they said the unit alimented production.
I figured for an extra $40 i was better off being safe after the over $100
investment.

Vigil