Re: [Spridgets] [midgetsprite] LBC's and Bluetooth

To: Trevor Jessie <trevor.jessie@gmail.com>, Spridgets
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] [midgetsprite] LBC's and Bluetooth
From: Tim Collins <thcollin@mtu.edu>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 09:00:32 -0400
Years ago I trimmed a sucker branch out of a pear tree which
eventually became a walking stick for me. I don't need a walking
stick to get around, but I often take it along with me when I'm out
walking. There is a noticeable difference as to how drivers treat me
as a pedestrian when I have the stick vs when I don't. The stick
signals that there's an invalid in the street and they politely wait
for me to cross. I hope this isn't seen as a lie! However, faking out
the drivers is not only "fun" but I feel safer on the crosswalks.

At 08:43 AM 10/5/2010, Trevor Jessie wrote:
>Somewhat funny story.  A woman that I know (who will remain unnamed)
>sometimes puts her cell phone to her ear when

Tim Collins
http://www.flickr.com/photos/12702006@N07/sets/

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75