Re: [Spridgets] Anchor points for shipping Midget

To: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>, David Lieb <72spridget@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Anchor points for shipping Midget
From: Edward Perez <eap2140@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2010 08:07:59 -0700 (PDT)
Unfortunately, DAS is the company that is shipping my truck.  They are the only
ones my company contracts with for relocations.  I WILL be on them, thanks
Linda.

Atlas Auto Transport is who is shipping the Midget.  I have plenty of picks
prior to them picking it up and I walked around with him noting and approving
everything he identified on the car.  We'll see how it arrives in SC.

 Edward Perez
Snohomish, WA
78 Midget (1275)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lbc_newbie/