Re: [Spridgets] Street Survival class

To: <derf247@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Street Survival class
From: David Groundwater <dwgwater@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 11:28:33 -0500
I thought about it, but no.  They recommend using the kid's daily driver.
Also, he's not comfortable with the 4speed yet, and I'm not sure the car would
pass tech.  Dad needs to spend some more time getting the Midget sorted out
before anyone else drives it   :)  So the 03 Accord it is

Dave

> Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 10:22:40 -0600
> Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Street Survival class
> From: derf247@gmail.com
> To: dwgwater@hotmail.com
> CC: spridgets@autox.team.net
>
> You gonna let him use the Spridget for the class?
>

> On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 10:16 AM, David Groundwater
> <dwgwater@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > So my 16 year old just got his license.  I'm thinking of signing him up
for a

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive