Re: [Spridgets] For Brad - Trailer Park Boys / Rush

To: Brad Fornal <tequila.brad@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] For Brad - Trailer Park Boys / Rush
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 08:52:41 -0700 (PDT)
We had a FANTASTIC time at the show and got to spend a great deal of time with
the boys after the show. Bubbles (Mike Smith) played "Closer to the Heart" and,
of course, "Liquor and Whores," Place was sold out, hundreds waiting outside
their dressing room (remember the place in Madison when it snowed, Zoom? Same
venue) and JP told us they used to come to the states to hide!

Ron Soave
Assistant Deputy Vice Road Manager
Trailer Park Boys Inc.