Re: [Spridgets] Midget 50th Hotel Reservations now open!!

To: mg-mmm@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Midget 50th Hotel Reservations now open!!
From: kgb@frontiernet.net
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 23:23:22 +0000 (UTC)
I had planned to drive the Midget, but it looks now as if I will be driving the
truck and trailering her. I won't be able to make reservations until sometime
in April or even May, depending on how things are going at work. I can bring an
extra sleeping bag, if anyone else is lacking accomodations.

Is there any chance of getting Madge set up for a tech session to find out why
her brake lights keep failing?

Kate

On 10/19/2010 1:18 PM, Jim Johnson wrote:
> The event headquarters hotel, Victorian Village in Elkhart Lake, is now
> taking reservations for the Midget 50th!!

So 1 day later and they are BOOKED UP!
Where do I get a tent?

--
Frank Clarici