Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye w Opel Powerplant

To: Mike Rambour <lists@dinospider.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Bugeye w Opel Powerplant
From: kgb@frontiernet.net
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 18:26:01 +0000 (UTC)
What a bunch of wimps! You guys don't deserve your Spridgets! Madge hasn't worn
her top in well over 10 years, although I do have a new one lurking in the
garage to be installed before Spridget 50.

I still haven't even turned on the house furnace, and it's down well below
freezing at night. In fact, I didn't even close my living room windows until
last week.

Kate

  Are you implying that we don't need tops in CA ?  B.S. I drove my car
to work yesterday it was 53 degrees on my way to work, damn right I had
the top up and the heater on.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive