[Spridgets] Top Back Up

To: kgb@frontiernet.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Top Back Up
From: Kirk Hargreaves <khargreaves2@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 14:38:19 -0700
I confess.  .I am a wimp.  I put the top and side curtains back on a week
ago as soon as we got hit with a bad rain storm and colder temps.  But I
like driving with the top up in my 59. .  don't know why.  . something about
being in such a small car with all the sounds that get contained inside as I
shift up through the gears.  It is like me in my little machine taking on
the world or something strange like that.

I only wish I could understand myself. .  why I just do not like these cars
. . why I LOVE these cars so much.

Kirk
1275 59

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html