Re: [Spridgets] gone

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] gone
From: <bjshov8@tx.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 18:34:14 -0400
About 25 years ago we planted new tomato plants in our garden.  The next day
they were gone, cut off right at the top of the ground.  We bought a couple of
large rat traps and set them out.  We would hear one snap but later when we
went to look for it, it was a long way away, so we then tied a piece of wire to
each one.  They would sometimes still get moved around until they reached the
end of the wire.  That summer we got about 2 dozen of the little thiefs.  Most
were caught in the traps but my dog got a few and I got a few with my airgun.

> Yes. What he said. Get a rat trap and be careful where your thumb is.

> > It's not gone.  One of your big rat visitors took it home as a trophy.

> > > Another thing disappeared in my garage.
> > >
> > > I put a mousetrap on a shelf a few days ago.  I glance at it when I go in
> > > the garage.  It's gone.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive