Re: [Spridgets] gone

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] gone
From: Robert Duquette <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 18:52:40 +0000
Don't quote me on this, but I believe the same is true here, but there is some
"converted to semi-auto" restriction.
Or maybe the Chinese Norinco version comes in semi-auto ...
Anyway, that was a long time ago and my memory is short.

> Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 13:46:17 -0500
> From: tequila.brad@gmail.com
> To: jfishbein@snet.net
> CC: spridgets@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: [Spridgets] gone
>
> with a 5 round clip, you can use them for deer hunting in Texas.
>
> On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 1:43 PM, Jay  wrote:
>
> > Finally, a sensible explanation for owning an AK-47.
> >

> > jay fishbein
> > wallingford, ct
> >

> > ________________________________
> > From: Jim Johnson
> >

> > Today I opt for Tim's solution. I have an 18" barrel 12 gauge side by
side
> > and about 1,500 rounds of 7.62 x 39 for the AK-47. They show up around
> > here
> > and I will have some real fun getting rid of them. Call me for
> > instructions.... ;-)

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive