Hi fellow Sprite/ Midget owners,
I asked on the list about this ebay seller
(mr-jones2; Kendall Jones) recently.
I had purchased several Spridget items
from him, but had not heard from him in
over a month, and was beginning to
believe the worst about these purchases.
I have finally heard back from
him, & he says that my parts have now been sent.
Apparently he's been
interstate dealing with serious family issues for several
thanks to the listers who contacted me about this matter.
Regards from Alex
Robertson , Sprite Car Club of Queensland president;
Sent: Wed, 13
October, 2010 11:14:02 PM
Subject: Spridgets Digest, Vol 41, Issue 31
Forwarded message is attached.
Send Spridgets mailing list submissions to
To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web,
or, via email, send
a message with subject or body 'help' to
You can reach the person managing the list at
When replying, please edit your Subject line
so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of Spridgets digest..."
1. Re: Nasty Healey First Start! (HealeyRick)
2. Re: Chinese
3. Re: Not Another "Kirk" (CosmicMag1380)
1275 into a Bugeye was Cabin Fever was Re: Chinese Parts
Made in USA filter (Trevor Jessie)
6. Chinese Parts (Skip Jackson)
Chinese Parts (Shop at " Just Brits ")
8. Brake Light Switch (David Riker)
9. Re: Chinese Parts - now not even remotely about LBC (Herby)
Interesting Classic Car insurance Claims
11. Can anyone check out this ebay seller please? (Alex Robertson)
Brake Light Switch (Frank Clarici)
13. Re: 1275 into a Bugeye was Cabin
Fever was Re: Chinese Parts
14. Re: Can anyone check out
this ebay seller please? (fastvee)
15. Re: Chinese Parts (Robert Duquette)
16. Re: Cabin Fever was Re: Chinese Parts (Robert Duquette)
Interesting Classic Car insurance Claims (Robert Duquette)
Spridgets mailing list
Suggested annual donation $12.75