[Spridgets] Midget 50th new dates...Soon!!

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Yahoo Spridget list
Subject: [Spridgets] Midget 50th new dates...Soon!!
From: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 17:15:45 -0600
Spridgeteers,

I've had a number of emails over the weekend and again today asking about
the new dates for the event.  Checking with the Cheesehead organizers over
the weekend, they are just about ready to announce and hope to do so in a
few days time. They want to be sure that everything is in order this time
around which only makes good sense.

So hang in there...  You should get the word in a few days.  I will update
the club website the minute I get the go-ahead...

Cheers!!
Jim Johnson & the Cheeseheads
Sprite-Midget Club USA
1001 First Ave