[Spridgets] No LBC - Looking for a Warm Place to Winter

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] No LBC - Looking for a Warm Place to Winter
From: CosmicMag1380 <cosmicmag1380@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 17:44:13 -0500
Hey all you guys (and gals) that live in warm climates... If you know
of a furnished 2 or 3 BR place for rent at a reasonable price, that
allows a large dog, please let me know. I have been watching different
areas on CL but guess what? The scammers advertise rental units too!!!
I emailed a realtor in TX about somebody using her name trying to rent
a house that she has listed for sale! Areas close to  preferred but
not the only thing that I would consider. Looking at Jan, Feb, and
maybe March.

TIA
--
Kent