Re: [Spridgets] stranded Midget in Linden

To: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] stranded Midget in Linden
From: Jeff Van Dyke <jvandyke@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 06:35:02 -0500
Thanks so much Linda.
I do have a guy willing to try this morning.  This is a contact of the shipper
and I'm a tad skeptical but hopeful yet. Then, should that not work out,
another guy has offered to try Sat. and so it seems I might be alright but I
will keep your info handy and let you know ASAP if I still need you.
Really comforting to have good folks around willing to help out.  I'm starting
to calm down now.

Jeff I am about an hr out (with traffic) give me all the info and your phone
number I can head out on Saturday let them know I'll be there around noon. I'll
call Frank if I have trouble and if some other lister's can post there phone
numbers too in case I can't get hold of Frank. Frank has taught us all well to
pay it forward. BTW I'll be heading up to MI for Christmas so I totally
understand about the drive.

List please let me know what tools I should bring besides the "coat
hanger'...wink.

I teach high school and shouldn't have my phone on but I'll put it on vibrate
today ; )
Cell 908-902-6557
Home 732-450-1751

One more thing to the list if you are going to prank phone call make it good
.....hahahaha.
Best always,
Linda Grunthaner
I drive a gold Saturn wagon