Re: [Spridgets] NOT spridget related - 94 Toyota Corolla strut

To: stargazer1@cox.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] NOT spridget related - 94 Toyota Corolla strut
From: Rick Bastedo <rbastedo@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 11:27:01 -0800
Thanks David,
The topside looks normal except the rubber part where the cap used to be is
a bit torn up.
The sheet metal isn't damaged and the three bolts are still connected at the
top side.
So there's a cap or upside down spring pan sort of arrangement at the top of
the strut
and that's what is supposed to be bolted to the underside of the inner
fender wall and
I am guessing those bolts pulled through that spring pan.
It probably all comes in a unit that can be replaced, I'll look online for
that - maybe NAPA.
If I'm incorrect about what I said above or you have more insight I'd sure
appreciate hearing
about it.

Rick