Re: [Spridgets] More somewhat off topic help needed

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] More somewhat off topic help needed
From: <corvallis@peoplepc.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 13:55:54 -0800
Try http://www.junkyarddog.com/
...bill in corvallis
-----Original Message-----
From: spridgets-bounces@autox.team.net
[mailto:spridgets-bounces@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of frogeye
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2010 12:25 PM
To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] More somewhat off topic help needed

I am currently working on a rotary project that will be married to a 1964
Sprite.
The 5 speed transmission is from a stock RX7 and has had the tailstock
swapped
out using a Mazda B2000/2200/2600 tailstock to make the shifter closer to a
stock location rather then your elbow.
Unfortuneately, I have not located the stick shift to engage the
transmission
yet.I know my stock RX7 shifter just won't cut it.
The databases show that it can be from a 1988 and upward Mazda pickup
B2000-B2600 5 speed or a Ford Ranger as well.
The dealers no longer stock either part, so I am out there looking for a
stick
shift.
Any help or leads are appreciated.
Also I have donned a flame resistant suit to avoid burns based onanyone
tossing flames my way.
Thanks in advance

Alan

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html