Re: [Spridgets] garage find

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] garage find
From: <bjshov8@tx.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 16:58:14 -0500
My neighbor across the alley has a garage just like mine- you can hardly walk
through it.  But at our neighbor's garage farther down the alley you can
actually see the walls.  I guess he's not quite average.

For that matter I was on another car forum and people were talking about their
detailing practices.  One of the people showed a photo of his stuff in his
garage- basically a small freestanding shelf unit against the wall with a
variety of cleaners/polishes/waxes, and a power buffer with various pads.  The
thing that struck me was that on either side of the shelf unit there was
basically nothing.  You could see the wall, the floor, everything.  I never
have to worry too much about cleaning the floor in my garage because you can't
see it to tell if it is dirty or not.

> I was driving down a road that I drive down regularly, when I noticed a
> residential garage with dual doors and one door was open.  I don't believe
> that I had ever seen that door open before and I was amazed at what I saw.
> So, I did a lot of shoulder checking to see if I could see what was on the
> other side.  I couldn't believe my eyes.  I can't remember the last time I've
> seen an empty garage except for new construction.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums