[Spridgets] Parts

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Parts
From: dlancer7676@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 14:51:07 +0000 (UTC)
I don't want to turn this into a commercial mail exchange, so I won't mention
any specific item, but I have sold my Sprite and my Midget and have a lot of
parts left over that I am going to sell.B  I'd rather someone onB the list
have a chanceB to buy them before I go the ebay route.B B  B If anyone would
like me to email a list of the parts and prices just let me know.B  Many of
these parts are new, old parts that I purchased over 10 years ago in
anticipation of finishing my '67 Sprite, and a lot of them predated parts made
in the Orient.B

--David C.
THE SENILITY PRAYER : B Grant me the senility to forget the people
B I never liked anyway,
B The good fortune to run into the ones I do, and
B The eyesight to tell the difference.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive