[Spridgets] [Fwd: [BugeyeSprites] Bugeye BBQ update and THE BIG

To: 4 - MidgetSprite - Yahoo <Midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, 4 -
Subject: [Spridgets] [Fwd: [BugeyeSprites] Bugeye BBQ update and THE BIG
From: "Shop at \" Just Brits \"" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 11:15:49 -0600
Since several Square body folks have asked me [why, I don't know <G>]
why below was limited to Frogeyes, I asked John about it.

His reply to me this AM :
<quote>
All Sprites, Midgets, Morris and other little British car owners are
invited.  Most Bugeyes that I have seen are using parts from later
model Midgets or Sprites anyway. -:)

John
</quote>