Re: [Spridgets] [midgetsprite] Fw: Ethanol Fuel Content Update

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] [midgetsprite] Fw: Ethanol Fuel Content Update
From: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 01:04:29 -0600
THanks, Vigil...  Unfortunately E10 is already wreaking havoc with our
vehicles...

Cheers!!
Jim

On Sat, Feb 19, 2011 at 11:44 PM, <uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com> wrote:

> *Subject: **Ethanol Fuel Content Update*

> Message
> Following forwarded from the SEMA Action Network (SAN) for your
> information:
>
> House Approves SAN Supported Measure to Suspend EPA E15 Program; Senate
> Action Next
> The U.S. House of Representatives has approved a provision to prevent the
> U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) from using agency funds to
permit
> an increase in the amount of ethanol content in gasoline to 15% (E15).  The
> provision is part of a larger bill to fund the federal government during
> fiscal year 2011 which must also be approved by the U.S. Senate. The SEMA
> Action Network (SAN) requested this action and worked hard to secure the
> vote.  When signed into law by President Obama, this timely legislation
will
> protect automotive enthusiasts and consumers from misfueling and other
> unnecessary harm.
>
> On behalf of millions of auto enthusiasts across the country, SAN applauds
> the House of Representatives for acknowledging the need for more unbiased
> and independent testing on the impact of E15 on vehicles and engines.  The
> provision suspends EPAbs premature efforts to permit E15 in the
> marketplace in fiscal year 2011.  The SAN is now working to help pass a
> newly introduced bill (HR 748) to repeal the EPA E15 program altogether.
>
> The SAN will continue to take proactive steps in Washington, D.C. to oppose
> E15 until there are conclusive scientific findings that demonstrate that it
> will not harm automobiles of any age as a result of corrosion or other
> chemical incompatibilities.
>
> Please forward this Alert to your fellow car enthusiasts.  Urge them to
> join the SAN and help defend the hobby! Thank you for your assistance.
>

>  __._,_.___
>   Reply to
sender<uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com?subject=Re%3A%20Fw%3A%20Ethanol%20Fuel%20Co
ntent%20Update>| Reply
group<midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com?subject=Re%3A%20Fw%3A%20Ethanol%20Fuel%20C
ontent%20Update>| Reply
> via web
post<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midgetsprite/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJxb3FncWdkBF9
TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI3MTI0MTUEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA2MDM0NDQ3BG1zZ0lkAzU5Mjg1BHNl
YwNmdHIEc2xrA3JwbHkEc3RpbWUDMTI5ODE4MDcwMA--?act=reply&messageNum=59285>|
Start
> a New
Topic<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midgetsprite/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJlMXM5Z2MxBF
9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI3MTI0MTUEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA2MDM0NDQ3BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA25
0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTI5ODE4MDcwMA-->
> Messages in this
topic<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midgetsprite/message/59285;_ylc=X3oDMTM2d
mgwY3I4BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI3MTI0MTUEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA2MDM0NDQ3BG1zZ0lkAz
U5Mjg1BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3Z0cGMEc3RpbWUDMTI5ODE4MDcwMAR0cGNJZAM1OTI4NQ-->(
> 1)
>  Recent Activity:
>
>    - New
Members<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midgetsprite/members;_ylc=X3oDMTJmbDR2M
DE5BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI3MTI0MTUEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA2MDM0NDQ3BHNlYwN2dGwEc2
xrA3ZtYnJzBHN0aW1lAzEyOTgxODA3MDA-?o=6>
>    3
>
>  Visit Your
Group<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/midgetsprite;_ylc=X3oDMTJlOGZpdTk1BF9TAzk
3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI3MTI0MTUEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA2MDM0NDQ3BHNlYwN2dGwEc2xrA3ZnaHAE
c3RpbWUDMTI5ODE4MDcwMA-->
>  [image: Yahoo!
kAzI3MTI0MTUEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA2MDM0NDQ3BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2dmcARzdGltZQMxMjk4MTgw
NzAw>
> Switch to:
Text-Only<midgetsprite-traditional@yahoogroups.com?subject=Change+Delivery+Fo
rmat:+Traditional>,