Re: [Spridgets] an lbc question....

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] an lbc question....
From: Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2011 05:49:37 -0800
Hello Shop,

     I THINK, I don't know for sure but seem to recall that Petroleum
     rated is PINK or YELLOW instead of standard white....

     That said, I've been using the unrated white stuff for years on
     fuel lines, without any problems. I will say that when I take the
     fittings apart, the tape has been eaten up the threads as far as
     the fuel has reached, but I've never had a leak, and it sure
     makes putting the pieces together much easier.

--
Best regards,
 Bill L.                           mailto:pythias@pacifier.com

 '66 Sprite MKIII HAN8L49403   "the red thing"

  Middle age:When your age starts showing at your middle!

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums