[Spridgets] '32 Roadster was stolen last nite (1/30/2011) NLBC

Subject: [Spridgets] '32 Roadster was stolen last nite (1/30/2011) NLBC
From: uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com (uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com)
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 09:43:18 -0800 (PST)

Please take a moment to read the message below from my friend Chick Koszis.

Randy Clark

My '32 Roadster was stolen last nite (1/30/2011) from the parking lot of the
Sheraton hotel at the LA County Fairplex. I was attending the GNRS and staying
at the Sheraton. The car is a semi-gloss black, heavily pin-striped,
steel-bodied (Rod Bods), high-boy roadster with a 6-71 blown small block Chev,
Wanlass/Rodwell windshield, black leather and aluminum paneled interior.
California license number BERBNZ. (Bare Bones)

Read more http://www.projectrpm.com/hotrods/PLEASE-READ-1932-Roadster-Stolen