[Spridgets] MG ignition key - update

Subject: [Spridgets] MG ignition key - update
From: kk7ss at frontier.com (Dave KK7SS)
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 16:41:48 +0000 (UTC)
Well folks,

Taking your advice(s)I asked around and found a locksmiths shop that had been
around for a long time.
It was small and tucked away next to a quick-stop gas station.
I walked in and handed the man the key, he looked at it, walked over to a wall
that had thousands of keys on it and pulled a blank from a section marked "MG"
(!!).
I now have a spare key (that works). Plus a spare for the boot!

As an aside... when I commented that I could see 4 cutting machines behind the
counter, he replied that there were 5 more in the back of the shop and
explained that some keys need special cutters!

Every day I learn something new...  <Grin>

Thanks for all your inputs

PS My '76 key is "upsidedown"able

Dave G  KK7SS
DN06ig