[Spridgets] Fw: PRODUCT SAFETY WARNING - .45 CAL. AMMUNITION RECALL - no

Subject: [Spridgets] Fw: PRODUCT SAFETY WARNING - .45 CAL. AMMUNITION RECALL - no lbc
From: uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com (uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com)
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 11:19:44 -0800 (PST)
I did not check this out on snoops or any other site.
It came from a friend who knows i own a few 45's.
If it is true i think every one would like to know that owns a .45.
It seems valid to me because his listed a run numbers.
Sorry no time to search validity of the message.
Vigil
:

Date: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 12:28 AM

o;?
#yiv2084399532 st1\00003a* {
}

The following SAFETY WARNING was received from Tom Givens, of RANGEMASTER in
Memphis .B  For those of you who haven't already seen this, I considered it
important enough to forward to you.B  It might be a good idea to pass along to
any customer purchasing a .45 cal. handgun and anyone you know who has one
already.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Douglas D. Woodlee
Manager
Tennessee Instant Check System
Tennessee Bureau of Investigation
Nashville , TN B

>>> Tom Givens <rangemaster.tom at gmail.com> 2/10/2011 2:29 PM >>>
FEDERAL and AMERICAN EAGLE

45 AUTO PRODUCT SAFETY WARNING

Immediate Action Required

FEDERAL CARTRIDGE COMPANY b" 900 BOB EHLEN DRIVE b" ANOKA , MN 55303 b"
PHONE 763.323.2300 b" Toll Free: 1-800-322-2342

Certain lots of recently manufactured 45 Auto ammunition may contain an
incorrect propellant
charge. Use of product from these lots may result in firearm damage and
possible
serious injury.

DO NOT USE PRODUCT FROM THE FOLLOWING LOTS:

38X628 through 38X765
38T401 through 38T414

If you have in your possession any 45 Auto with the following brand names and
part numbers,
check to see if your ammunition package contains the above lots: American
EagleB. (AE45A,
AE45N1, or AE45A250), Championb" (WM5233), GoldMedalB. (GM45B), Hi-ShokB.
(45C, 45D)
and FederalB. Personal DefenseB. (C45C, C45D).

THIS WARNING APPLIES ONLY TO THE LOTS LISTED ABOVE.

If you possess ammunition from any of these lots, or have questions concerning
this warning, please contact us
at 1-800-831-0850 or 1-800-322-2342 and ask for Product Service.

Federal will provide replacement product
and will cover the cost of returning the affected product.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.