[Spridgets] SKS

Subject: [Spridgets] SKS
From: bmwwxman at gmail.com (Jim Johnson)
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 17:20:54 -0600
There are a ton of outfits today making superior quality AK-47 knock offs
these days. IMHE the best of the older ones were Czech made.  One of these
little beauties saved my bacon a few times.  The M16 jammed like crazy when
I got in country. A nice Green Beret Lt. that met the 5 of us as we climbed
off the C-130 took our 16s and threw them in the binjo ditch. We picked up
captured Kalashnikovs from the base capture compound. I'll never forget how
great that gun was for use in the rain, mud, water, dirt and dust. It was
Czech made and I will always have a special spot in my heart for it.

Cheers!!
Jim