[Spridgets] Personalised LBC plate question

Subject: [Spridgets] Personalised LBC plate question
From: robertduquette at sympatico.ca (Robert Duquette)
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 16:07:25 -0500
That seems straight forward enough.  Here's the requirements here:
YOM:
http://www.mto.gov.on.ca/english/dandv/vehicle/yom.shtml

Historic:
( I couldn't find an official statement, but found this: )
"...Historic Plate program which has a cheaper validation sticker with
restrictions."

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
1965 RHD BRG Austin-Healey Sprite ( project )
1967 RHD MG Midget ( aka: Miss Marple )
1955 Austin-Healey 100 BN1 ( aka: Carmen )
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/temp/2009FallTour.jpg

> Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 17:41:37 +0000
> From: kk7ss at frontier.com
> To: spridgets at autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Personalised LBC plate question
>
> Hi Bill,
>
> This is what I'm going by.... I don't know if they enforce it.
> But, with the need for state/city funds - in other words "sock it to the
poor driver" - you never know ;-)

> for collectors:-
> http://www.dol.wa.gov/vehicleregistration/spcollector.html
> similarly for restored:-
> http://www.dol.wa.gov/vehicleregistration/sprestored.html
>
> It's the bit about not being used for regular transportation that bugs me!
>
> Dave G KK7SS
> DN06ig
>
> '65 Sprite - in process
> '76 Midget - shared with my #4 son.

never herd of any one being pulled over and questioned about the limits of
there license. I have a Bugeye and found a 1960 plate at a swap meet BES 609.
This will be my first full summer of driving so I may find out about the
limitations.