Re: [Spridgets] mileage vs. age

To: Spridgets net <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] mileage vs. age
From: fastvee <fastvee@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 06:06:16 -0800 (PST)
--- On Mon, 3/7/11, Larry Daniels <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
John, you sound as though you don't have an especially large appreciation
for F440s (now F500s).  ;-)  Trust me, that ran both ways.

Larry you are very perceptive :>)
Yes it went both ways, we had our slugs also. I had a friend, now deceased,
who won a national championship in F440, and was never a problem. He was super
quick yet respected our races and had a great attitude. So it wasn't the cars,
as scary as they were in some hands. Later if it wasn't the 440's it was the
spec racers, in both F/V and H/P, and too many incidents with them in my 25
years of driving. With dropping entries they are still grouping this way and
it was one of the major factors in my decision to not take my Sprite SCCA
racing this time around.

John
Fogelsville, PA

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html