Re: [Spridgets] Italian motorcycle NON LBC

To: Leo <60bugeye@cebridge.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Italian motorcycle NON LBC
From: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 16:18:25 -0500
Leo,
Cool find post your photo album. I remember those bikes but now-a-days I
only ride German. FYI I hope you have the title in hand, I have learned many
years ago not to invest my time unless the title is in my name. I gave many
a bike away because of title issues as well as some vin numbers "missing".
If you don't have the title and you do find the vin # invest in one of those
title companies before you invest your time & money. If not It will look
cool mounted on a shelf in the garage.

Like this site too:  http://www.bultaco.com<http://www.bultaco.com/Identify.htm>

Lin