[Spridgets] Remaining Spridget Parts

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spridgets] Remaining Spridget Parts
From: dlancer7676@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 22:01:09 +0000 (UTC)
Hey guys:

Earlier I sent a post telling you that I had a bunch of old Spridget parts,
most of them new stuff, to sell, and would send a list to anyone who wanted to
see it.B  Several of you asked for a list and I have sold about half of what I
had.B  But I still have some stuff that someone might be interested in.B  I
don't think this is too commercial becauseB  I am selling everything
atB various levels of B loss--just trying to clear some space and get these
things where they will be used.B  If you are interested, here is the list of
the remaining parts that I have for sale:

Sprite/Midget parts for Sale:

1 Bolt-in roll bar for Sprite or Midget.B  $80 B  Pick-Up only.

1 full set + .020" Hepolite aluminum Midget 1500 pistons, with fitted rings
and pins.B  These are new old stock.B  The pins have some minor surface rust
from storage.B  Either replaceB pins or have polished at machine shop.B
B $90.

1 fully rebuilt 1275 Sprite engine with Zero (0) miles on the rebuild.B  I
believe, but am not 100% sure that this engine has the rare ENB40 hardened
crankshaft.B  It has the Kent Road Cam, Moss part # 17-152 installed.B  Chrome
header andB Weber downdraft carburetor.B  $900. B  Pick-up Only.

1 Brand new in package chrome plated license frame with "Austin Healey"
insignia.B  Made in U.S.A.B B  $10

B  2 sets rear axles for Spridget.B  Used but excellent condition and clean.B
$30 per pair.

2 New in Box Sprite Square body rubber door gaskets.B B  Genuine British
Leyland parts.B  Moss (259-835) lists for $149.95.B  $80

1 New in box MoProd Brake and Clutch hose for 1275 Sprite clutch.B  Vicky Brit
# 7-150.B  $10

1 New in box Austin Healey Sprite walnut shift knob with crest.B  Moss #
278-760.B  List 24.95.B  $10

1 New in package Square body Sprite door pull.B  Vicky Brit # 10-897.B  List
14.95.B  $5

2 New in package SuperFlo Air Filters for 1 1/2" SU Carbs.B  Moss # 223-230,
listed $46.95 EACH.B  Both for $40

1 Oil Pressure switch for Midget 1500 engine.B  Vicky Brit # 2-727.B  List
5.45.B B  $3

1 NOS 3 1/8" B pulley for 1275, I THINK for generator, but not sure.B  Cated
December, 1981.B  Still in original box and oiled paper.B  $25

5 Old-style Rostyle wheels, very rare.B  Only installed on one year of Sprite
as far as I can determine.B  They are rusty and need refinishing, but

are absolutely beautiful and unique in style.B  I don't know the history of
these wheels, but know they are rare.B  $50 B  -- B  Pick-up only

If you are interested in any of these parts, call me at 865-494-0734.B
Thanks.

--David C.
THE SENILITY PRAYER : B Grant me the senility to forget the people
B I never liked anyway,
B The good fortune to run into the ones I do, and
B The eyesight to tell the difference.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive