Re: [Spridgets] Was: mileage vs. age - Now cars we have owned

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Was: mileage vs. age - Now cars we have owned
From: <bjshov8@tx.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 11:43:59 -0400
I've read that the 5 most expensive hobbies are (in no particular order):
cars
boats
airplanes
horses
women

The only one of these I've done as a hobby is cars.  You can certainly do cars
the expensive way, and the really really expensive way, or you can do it
economically too.  I've had other hobbies that could be expensive on occasion
but I like to think that all of my hobbies together are less expensive than a
bass boat, and lots of people have those things setting around depreciating.

> >the enjoyment that we get from them is worth the price we pay ( in most
> >cases).
>
> I agree.  Add up the prices people pay for tickets to ball games, concerts,
> shows, etc.  Our cars may cost less than some recreations and certainly last
> longer (in most cases).

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive