Re: [Spridgets] 2010 GMC Hassles and Issues

To: kgb@frontiernet.net
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] 2010 GMC Hassles and Issues
From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 20:24:41 -0700 (PDT)
--- On Thu, 3/31/11, kgb@frontiernet.net <kgb@frontiernet.net> wrote:
> My guess would be as a status symbol.

There are quite a few farms here. There is a pig farmer 3 miles or so down the
road who happens to be a great guy and he has one, a black Cadillac whatever
it's called. He gave me a ride home in it a few years ago when my Sprite blew
out a tire and I had taken the spare out the night before. He's a nice
gentleman who has been ill recently. I'm pretty sure he got the truck because
he likes it and really doesn't give a shit what other people think.

Ron

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive