[Spridgets] Gas Grills and Made in USA

Subject: [Spridgets] Gas Grills and Made in USA
From: dlancer7676 at comcast.net (dlancer7676 at comcast.net)
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 14:20:58 +0000 (UTC)
Only the Weber Summit and Genesis gas grills are made in the USA.B  Although
the Genesis is a little less expensive, ranging in the
$500 plus range, the Summit is in the $1300-1500 range.B  But All of Weber's
less expensive grills, the more affordable ones, are imported.B  Weber was one
of the companies I called to try to find an affordable gas grill made in the
USA.

--David C.
THE SENILITY PRAYER : B Grant me the senility to forget the people
B I never liked anyway,
B The good fortune to run into the ones I do, and
B The eyesight to tell the difference.