[Spridgets] Taxes

Subject: [Spridgets] Taxes
From: bjshov8 at tx.rr.com (bjshov8 at tx.rr.com)
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 18:42:11 -0500
He's saying that under a flat tax, someone with low income would pay more
dollars than they pay with the current tax system, and someone with high income
would pay less dollars than they pay with the current tax system.  You'll never
get to a point where a person with high income pays less dollars than a person
with low income pays, even talking in terms of percentages the high income
person pays a higher percentage than the lower income person.