[Spridgets] spider webs in evaporative canister (Mazda)

Subject: [Spridgets] spider webs in evaporative canister (Mazda)
From: mdrowe at optonline.net (Michael Rowe)
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2011 09:39:03 -0500
> I've had to deal with the same situation with both wife and youngest
> daughter and their love of spiders!

I seems that young girls are taught that they should be afraid of spiders
(and get a big strong man to save them).  My wife was, so we took care that
our girls were not taught that, and they have no special response to
spiders.  For the same reason, they also don't mind picking up crawly/wormy
things on the beach.

So grandpas, tell your kids not to perpetuate the problem.

Michael Rowe
A grandpa for three weeks
NO  PINK for the grand daughter