[Spridgets] No LBC but question on sending money to Australia....Colin y

Subject: [Spridgets] No LBC but question on sending money to Australia....Colin you out there?
From: grunthaner at gmail.com (Linda Grunthaner)
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 19:21:14 -0500
I am trying to send money to a book store in Austrailia and their book store
doesn't have a link for credit cards so I faxed them my credit card info and
they said they didn't get it. I ended up canceling the card which had no
charges on it but still can't figure out how to buy this book which is for
my freelance writer brother. I'm going to try and call them via my cell
phone during the week but is there any other way? I am also having dificulty
figuring out the address for snail mail see below.

If anyone on the list is from Australia please contact me off the list.
Linda
PS This book is impossible to locate and this book store wants $50 with
shipping the only other place is amazon for $160.

Book: "The Collected Poems of John Forbes: 1970-1998"

Book Store:
Andras Berkes-Brandl
Brandl & Schlesinger Pty  Ltd
PO Box 127 Blackheath NSW 2785