[Spridgets] 1962 MK II Sprites did not come with rubber transmission mat

Subject: [Spridgets] 1962 MK II Sprites did not come with rubber transmission mat see article.....
From: jfishbein at snet.net (Jay Fishbein)
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 11:53:41 -0400
Without refreshing my memory from my factory documentation and other period
info, your article focuses on an HAN7. HAN6 cars came with rubber interiors.

And blue Sprites (Mk I) came with blue interiors.

Generally speaking cars that had parts removed and interchanged through the
years cannot be a reliable basis for originality.

Jay
-An iPhone communication-

http://www.austinhealeysprites.com/1962AustinHealeySpriteRoadTestPg2Dec.html