[Spridgets] Words fail me...

Subject: [Spridgets] Words fail me...
From: bjshov8 at tx.rr.com (BJNoSHOV8)
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 18:31:05 -0500
Does ebay have other options available for descriptions in a listing?

There are a lot of used items on ebay that do not meet this definition,
and are sold legitimately.  My wife buys and sells various antiques, and
many of them are not fully functional.  I also notice items on ebay that
are somehow broken or otherwise nonfunctional, and they are sold "for
parts only".  I think this is perfectly legitimate.  There are a lot of
things that people are willing to buy for whatever reason that are not
fully functional.

It seems that ebay should have other options.  As long as a seller
provides a proper description and discloses condition, I don't see why
ebay would care.