[Spridgets] Re-wiring a Spridget - Diagram

Subject: [Spridgets] Re-wiring a Spridget - Diagram
From: grday at btinternet.com (Guy R Day)
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 08:06:37 -0000
The L-H F-T switch was only fitted to the prototypes and discontinued for
the production models.  If you have the diagram that shows these it would be
well received within the community should you care to publish it.

The other thing that was noted was the comment in relation to dilithium
crystals, these are taking it away from the purity of the marque.  This was
unobtanium in the UK when the vehicles were built.  However they may have
been fitted to the export models after driving across the Atlantic.

Guy R Day