[Spridgets] Paul's Passing

Subject: [Spridgets] Paul's Passing
From: ladaniels at sbcglobal.net (Larry Daniels)
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 19:41:52 -0500
Had a thought here:  Paul was universally revered among Spridget and Morris
Minor folks.  I don't know of anybody who didn't have a good word for him.
The Midget 50th is coming up in a few months -- can we think of something we
can do to commemorate his life and what he meant to us as LBCers at the
50th?

Who has an idea what we can do for this?

LAD

P.S. I'm on my work computer here and don't have the other
Spridget/Bugeye/Morris email addresses handy.  Could somebody please forward
this thought to the appropriate lists/groups, please.