[Spridgets] RIP David E. Davis

Subject: [Spridgets] RIP David E. Davis
From: chris_west at juno.com (chris_west at juno.com)
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 16:15:44 -0400
I had the privilege to meet David back in the '70s.  The local sports car
club (now defunct) invited him to our Christmas party and he gracefully
accepted.  He was witty and charming, bawdy and personable, even funnier
and more interesting in person as he was on the printed page.  And yes,
Lester, the stories he could tell....  the night ended much too soon and
I never will forget him.  Godspeed, David.  I'm sure your first words to
St. Peter will be "Wow, what a ride!"

Chris - AN5L35xxx