[Spridgets] Weirdo's on eBay

To: derf247@gmail.com
Subject: [Spridgets] Weirdo's on eBay
From: Kirk Hargreaves <khargreaves2@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 12:29:11 -0700
At around 945 transactions I have only had two strange characters that
caused me trouble where I was able to have eBay reverse the negative
feedback rating.   Some people will pull the negative feedback lever without
ever thinking to get in touch with the seller.

Have you ever tried listing on a Friday night around 7.30 Pacific time for a
ten day listing to end on a Sunday night around the country in the evening.
.  10.30 in the East?

Avoid holiday weekends. .  otherwise this technique can really set stuff in
motion for higher ending prices.  Many people are on their computers on
Sunday nights around the country before the next workday on Monday.

I like to start with a low starting price, no reserve and let it go for ten
days.

Kirk

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75