Re: [Spridgets] did a little more work on my project car today

To: BJNoSHOV8 <bjshov8@tx.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] did a little more work on my project car today
From: "Shop at \" Just Brits \"" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2011 18:24:06 -0500
<< With a big hammer and a punch I couldn't knock one of the
pistons out. >>

Er WHAT-EVER-THE-F***-YOUR NAME-IS, did you remove the ridge ??

Put the pan back on with 3 - 4 bolts, sit motor upright on said pan and out
an ounce or two [2] diesel OIL in the 4 holes and let sit for a few days.

THEN try - with 2 x 4 knocking the pistons DOWN - NOT up.  Couple more
ounces in each hole.  Er WAIT !! Are ALL four [4] rods DIS-connected ??
Dat's step FIRST !!  THEN the pan & sit upright.
AFTER first "knock-em" loose try, turn motor upside-down and try
knocking pistons UP.  Return pan to motor, turn upright & re-diesel oil
again.  KEEP repeating until all are loose.  <VBG> !!

Would be faster with a couple cans of "Busty" but I don't know if it's
even available in what ever area you live in.  I CAN and do ship the stuff,
right Frank <G> !!

Ed

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75