[Spridgets] Diff Ratio Question...

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] Diff Ratio Question...
From: CosmicMag1380 <cosmicmag1380@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 15:58:39 -0400
I know that we have discussed the rear ratios on many occasions and I
did look over the archives first. I also looked on Gerard's website
but did not find what I found in a parts car... I pulled the pig today
and checked the stamping on the ring gear. It is marked 8/30 which, if
my math is right, means a 3.75 :1 gear ratio. It was obviously
tinkered with as there was a silicone sealer gooped all around the
gasket. Any ideas of what this gear may have come from?

--
Kent
1960 Bugeye

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html