[Spridgets] Frank Clarici - Sad News...

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, "'spridgets_autox.team.net'"
Subject: [Spridgets] Frank Clarici - Sad News...
From: Geoff Muttart <gmuttart@eastlink.ca>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 08:00:54 -0300
I met Frank several times.

I believe that the first time was at Sprite Spree 2003. He let Larry Pitts
(from the other coast) and me (from Nova Scotia) drive his red Midget as
we'd come without lbc's, and Frank had "extras", of course.  It enabled both
of us to participate in a way that would not otherwise have been possible.

Frank has played an instrumental role in most (if not all) Spridget
gatherings on the East Coast.

He's also been extremely generous with parts and advice to assist people all
over the continent.

He is generally one of those who contribute most to being the "life of the
(Spridget) party".  He's always been front and centre at the Carlisle Impost
show whenever I've dropped by.

I'm in shock.  His family's loss is also a huge loss to the Spridget
community.  RIP Frank.

Geoff Muttart
Bugeye Sprite
Nova Scotia