[Spridgets] MS

To: Spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Spridgets] MS
From: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 09:02:35 -0400
List,
I am not in the habit to solicit but being my father-in-law almost died this
week I will. Gene DeYonker  of Michigan has been an artist and auto designer
all his life. He has been in a wheel chair for 20 years with MS and
continues to paint daily. The complications of his illness has started to
effect his brain and for the first time we know he is in pain I suspect his
days to communicate with his family are numbered.

His daughter (my sister-in-law) has been selling his paintings for him on
her Etsy website. Starting now till May 14th 10% of all proceeds of the
sales of his paintings will be donated to the MS Society. His art work all
under $15. each can be found on her Etsy site below:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/EugenesWorld?utm_source=OpenGraph&utm_medium=PageTools&utm_campaign=Share

Linda

Life can truly be cruel but with the support of others we can dampen it's
painful pressure.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive