Re: [Spridgets] Fw: Roster For Frank's Services

To: brian S <bugeye15@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Fw: Roster For Frank's Services
From: Linda Grunthaner <grunthaner@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 16:23:06 -0400
David Lieb & I will be leaving from central NJ early and looking for a
restaurant. I would imagine anything close to the service we will meet up
with friends. Can't miss us yellow Bugeye. Call me if you up for it.
908-902-6557
Have not seen Chuck or Maryann yet hope they didn't have car trouble. no
cell number.
Lin